Monday, April 4, 2016

Skinny Taste's Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets

Who doesn't love a box of 6 chicken nuggets? Ok a box of 10! If you don't you're lying to yourself. Every now and then I get cravings for nuggets but every bite is a reminder that it probably isn't real chicken and that it is whole heartedly (pardon the pun) bad for you! Researching recipes for healthier versions I came across this recipe for Baked Buffalo Chicken Nuggets, and the as the Hubby grew up not far from Buffalo I knew this could be a winner!




Yay or Nay: Yay

These were deliciously tangy with a spicy kick at the end. The only downside was that it wasn't as crispy as I'd hoped they would be. I didn't add oil when I got round to baking them so perhaps that was what it was. For the prep, it was pretty much roll it around in the breadcrumbs and then cook. I would add more red hot next time and up the amount of breadcrumb as it didn't completely coat them. Yes, there is no finished picture as we pretty much polished them off so that kind of speaks for itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment