Sunday, September 11, 2016

Maangchi's Spicy Rice Cake or TTeokbokki

Admitedly tteokbokki or spicy rice cakes were never my favourite Korean street food when I lived there. I think because it was so easy to get ahold of and therefore I took it for granted. 

When I recently went back to London, a family friend's wife made this for lunch and watching her make it I realised how easy it was. Now, this is my husband's favourite meal so I guess I had to make it at some point! I'm using a mix of her and Maangchi's recipe for tteokbokki but the former is a very reliable and authentic blog of Korean food.







Yay or Nay: Yay

Spicy, tasty and delicious! So simple and quick. This will be made again! I added some leeks that I had leftover during the week but I guess you can add any extra veg you might have!

No comments:

Post a Comment