Saturday, July 8, 2017

Dinner's Herbed Parmesan Dutch Baby

Initially, I was looking at a fritatta recipe but I couldn't find some of the seasonal ingredients, so after flicking through Melissa Clark's new cookbook Dinner: Changing the Game I switched to her recipe for Herbed Parmesan Dutch Baby.

Growing up in the UK, Yorkshire Puddings are a staple for Sunday Roasts, so any kind of puffy, crispy and larger scale version of it is going to catch my eye!











Yay or Nay: Yay

This was rich and flavourful yet being fluffy and light (in texture!) when it came out the oven. However, it did turn dense and deflated after leaving it out for a while. I would've left this in a little longer than on the recipe, only because I wanted the outsides to be more browned and crispy. Note, this will rise in the oven so make sure you have a pan/dish that is deep enough to handle that. - I had a lot of cleaning to do after this dish.







No comments:

Post a Comment