Thursday, February 25, 2016

Chowhound's Easy Slow Cooker Pulled Pork

Who doesn't love a mouthful of BBQ? I know I do so replicating this at home should be a breeze. I was first introduced to BBQ when I first came to Rochester and ate at Sticky Lips. The tangy sauce and the super tender meat all piled on top of a oh-so-right bun won me over that night. Fueling my love of BBQ was Man vs. Food which featured a lot and I mean A LOT of BBQ joints. Just thinking of it makes me salivate! Traveling around the US I have had my fair share of BBQ and Tennessee has some of the best! 

I must confess this isn't my first time making this so I know it is already a yay, but if you're looking for a decent and properly easy recipe for pulled pork this is it!









Yay or Nay: Yay

As above, it makes for some good pulled pork. I didn't have any brown sugar to hand so I used regular granulated sugar and it didn't change the flavour that much. I used it for two meals, tacos and sandwiches (burgers) the day after!

No comments:

Post a Comment