Sunday, February 21, 2016

Self magazine's Smoothie Bowl

2015 was all about the smoothie bowl or the acai bowl, I'm sure your instagram feed was inundated with pictures of bloggers tucking into their delicious looking breakfasts. I had the chance to try one when I went to visit a friend in NYC as there was a Juice Generation five minutes walk away from our hotel. I think I went for the XO Coco and I have to say it was pretty  much a smoothie in a bowl with some yummy toppings, so surely this would be easy enough to replicate.





Yay or Nay: Yay

After coming back from London I needed something healthy to kick start my metabolism as drinking every night definitely took its toll on me. I didn't use a particular recipe but just gleaned ideas from here and there (although I did get inspired by Self magazine). I would say follow the advice to have frozen fruit as it doesn't have the thick texture if it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment