Saturday, March 12, 2016

Bojangles' Dirty Rice

This isn't the OFFICIAL recipe for Bojangles' Dirty Rice, I got this through randomly clicking through Pinterest so it is from Nosh Cook Book instead. I was looking for a side dish for some jerk chicken I was making, naturally the spicy moreishness of this spicy cajun rice (not dissimilar to jambalaya) was a natural pairing. Now, I love me some Bojangles but you can't get it in Upstate NY so any trip down South means a trip to the nearest Bojangles!




Yay or Nay: Yay

It was pretty much fry off the sausage and onion then dump everything else in, boil, cover and simmer for 20 minutes and that's it! I used brown rice instead of white, omitted the celery salt as I had none and used leftover chorizo instead of ground pork. Still tasted good though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment