Sunday, June 5, 2016

Rachael Ray's Grilled Pineapple and Corn Salsa

My public market haul included pineapple and fresh corn on the cob so I knew I had to combine it with the pork chops and dirty rice I was making for dinner. I typed in quick corn and pineapple salsa, then waited for what the web could magic up. The first three links included Rachael Ray's recipe for Grilled Pineapple and Corn Salsa which was pretty much what I googled for - a result I guess!









Yay or Nay: Yay

I mean, I didn't even look at the recipe...I pretty much looked at the ingredients and then just made it up as I went along. I knew I wanted raw corn but I grilled up the poblano (which I had leftover from Sofritas last week), chopped everything up and mixed it together. Voila, easy peasy and a nice fresh side for dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment