Sunday, October 2, 2016

Wasabi's Spicy Chirashi

Whenever I was ever looking for a fast, tasty, healthy thing to eat, Wasabi, a fast-food sushi chain restaurant in the UK was the place to go. My go-to was the Spicy Chirashi with a side of sashimi. Now I've looked far and wide (only as far as the internet) for the recipe but have had to rely on my memory. Recently I had the chance to go to NYC to meet a friend and I knew I had to hit Wasabi there as it is the only way I can get my fix!

As I was eating, I tried my best to remember the flavours I tasted, but when you're hungry and wolfing it down you can't really remember it that well!! This is based on the Wasabi version but isn't really so don't think that it is!!! 




  

 Yay or Nay: Yay

You pretty much mix it all together with some cooked rice and bob's your uncle! This always gets chowed pretty much straightaway as its delicious fresh as opposed to making it ahead - hence no end picture. Add more sriracha if you want more spice, more vinegar for a tangier taste, edamame or alfalfa sprouts for a bit of greenery - so it's really up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment