Sunday, November 20, 2016

Real Simple's Fish Packet

In an effort to eat more fish I had spotted magazine Real Simple's recipe for Kale, Lemon, Artichoke and Caper Fish Packet and immediately knew I'd make it. I have seen similar versions with spinach instead of kale but it's pretty much the same thing. Choose a fish you'd like to steam, add lemons, green leafy greens, artichokes, capers and wrap it up in parchment paper. The best thing, not a dirty dish in sight!

I paired this dish with crash potatoes which I have made from Pioneer Woman's recipe online which you can find here.





Yay or Nay: Yay

I've made this a bunch of times, even before the blog started so I know it's a fail-safe recipe. It's a great light supper that you can prepare ahead of time and delicious to boot!



No comments:

Post a Comment