Sunday, January 10, 2016

Jamie Oliver's Jools' Pasta

I watched this recipe on Jamie's 30 Minute Meals years ago and somehow remembered it when I was craving something Italian and Ragu-ish. Jools' Pasta promised to be flavourful and quick which is a plus in anyone's book. Obviously I didn't make the accompanying parts of the menu, too much work! This post is missing a picture of the finished dish as a late night at work rendered my brain MIA.




Yay or Nay: Yay

This surpassed my expectations, I really do think you need all the ingredients for this as the spices make a difference. I had made it without the spices and it lacked that je nais se quois! Despite my own advice I didn't use a carrot as I didn't have one but substituted it with a pepper. It still tasted delicious, even better the day after as leftovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment