Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sublime Reflection's Individual Baked Oatmeal

We all know you can lose many hours scrolling through Pinterest and I was on the search for something to bring along to a work potluck breakfast. At first I thought this would be a nice healthy dish to bring but decided against it as I realised that the 'Surprise Entree' might have to be savoury rather than sweet. I made these Individual Baked Oatmeal muffins anyway as a tester for the actual day (even though I didn't use it in the end!)








Yay of Nay: Yay-ish but I'll reserve judgement until I try them again!

I did doctor the recipe as I thought 1/4 cup of honey was quite a lot, but it ended up being that they did need that extra sweetness and no amount of choc chips or berries would help that. I would also up the amount of berries in each portion to really get the flavour of it. Fresh raw cranberries so add a lovely tart dimension to it!



No comments:

Post a Comment