Sunday, January 3, 2016

Real Simple's Chicken/Turkey Meatballs and Garlic Bread

As much as I love Italian food I've never been a big fan of meatballs, I think it's the unknown quality of the meat hidden under a tomato sauce. My husband's mother makes great meatballs and it kind of made me want to try to make my own ones. I was struggling for ideas for healthy weeknight dinners and the Chicken Meatballs and Garlic Bread was in a Real Simple I was flicking through.





Yay or Nay: Yay

Like it says on the tin, real simple! Surprisingly tasty, filling and great for leftovers. I did substitute turkey for chicken mainly because I couldn't find any mince chicken! Any ideas as Wegmans and the local public market do not have any?? No I didn't make my own tomato sauce but the Rinaldi Marinara one was pretty good!

I know I should publish pictures of the finished product but it's hard when you're hungry after work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment