Sunday, January 3, 2016

Country Living's Coconut Chocolate Pecan Pie

A bit of a late post as the combo of Thanksgiving, Christmas and the New Year swept me along. In preparation I took a bunch of pictures that I could use when things calmed down. I spotted the Chocolate Coconut Pecan Pie recipe in the November issue of the magazine and it looked like a good thing to bring to a family gathering. I love anything coconut tasting and I figured you can't go wrong with chocolate in a pie right?





Yay or Nay: Yay

Pretty easy like the recipe and it tasted gooooooood! I did make some minor adjustments to the recipe as it asked for 1 cup of corn syrup and I just couldn't make myself buy that much sugar so I just put a squeeze of some leftover pancake syrup in, however I did keep the brown sugar amount the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment