Saturday, July 16, 2016

Crussh Butter Bean, Cherry Tomato and Parsley Healthpot

Like most cities, lunch on the go is a huge thing, buy a sandwich or salad to eat at your desk - a meal deal if you're feeling lucky! I miss popping into these places to get a healthy snack as well as inspiration. One of the places I used to frequent after a sweaty hot yoga session was Crussh. It served smoothies, juices, healthy salads and sandwiches and my favourite was the Butter Bean, Cherry Tomato and Parsley Healthpot. It was easy to copy the recipe as they had the listed ingredients on the pot and it was just a matter of testing to see the ratios.








Yay or Nay: Yay

It's not a new recipe but it did come to mind after a long hiatus over the winter. I used to make this for my work lunch and a large batch can last you a couple of lunches. I didn't have any tomatoes to hand but it does make it taste fresher and helps balance the parsley. Although it was a Yay from me, it was a Nay from the Hubby as he was not convinced by the mash-like texture - more for me I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment