Sunday, July 31, 2016

Guardian Weekend's Stuffed Conchiglioni

Everyone loves the weekend papers, going section by section, picking out the articles that pique your interest and then savouring every word! Moving across the pond I often yearn for a good weekend newspaper, namely The Guardian. The features are well written and researched, regulars that hook you in and fashions spreads that are attainable.

I often look at the website version of the paper and this feature for 12 of he Best Summer Salads caught my eye. The Stuffed Conchiglioni by Eleonora Galasso reminded me of stuffed shells popular here in the US and this version looked less heavy, more fresh, light and summery.








Yay or Nay: Yay

I wasn't expecting much from this when I was making it, however, I was tasting as I was cooking so had my chef's delight! This is a really amazing alternative to the stuffed shells; light and healthy. It was pretty easy to make, the hardest part was the chopping but now I'm just nit picking!

No comments:

Post a Comment